Indoor, Climate-Controlled Pet Boarding Accommodations for All Pets
We offer indoor, climate-controlled runs in multiple sizes that can accommodate a single dog or an entire family of dogs! Our runs have plexi-glass doors so that your kiddo can see all the activity happening!
Your pet may prefer one of our luxury suites. Our suites provide a quiet and private stay where each pet gets a private room. We have several sizes of rooms and your pet has the option of having his or her own window and (size permitting) above ground cot. These suites are not just for dogs either! We have many feline guests who enjoy our window suites for sunning themselves and watching the birds.
All of our canine guests get to enjoy private playtime in our fenced yard, where they get to explore, run, and play with toys. Whether your pet needs an overnight stay or an extended vacation, we can provide what you need.
Our cat condos are sure to provide your cat with a comfortable and stress-free stay. Each condo has a cubby where your feline can hide out when private time is desired. Our cat condos come in several sizes or your cat is welcome to enjoy one of our suites, if preferred.
We allow most toys, bedding, food, treats, and anything else your pet needs to feel at home. Medications can be administered during your pet’s stay or we can give your pet any medical attention or exam that they might need.
**We do not allow rawhide treats**
**Medication administration and medical exams/updates are at an additional fee**
We take our guests’ health seriously. In order for any pet to board at Four Paws Animal Hospital and Pet Resort (FPAH), the following guidelines must apply:
- Proof of Physical Examination from a licensed veterinarian within 6 months of boarding.
- Current on all required vaccinations (we do not recognize any vaccine not given by a licensed veterinarian).
- Dogs: DAPP and Rabies every three years and Bordetella every 6 months. If pet is too young to receive three year vaccines, DAPP and Rabies requirements may differ (call our office for clarification).
- Cats: Rabies (yearly to every other year dependent on vaccine type), FVRCP every three years.
- Cats: Indoor cats are required to have a negative FeLV/FIV test on record. Any cat not 100% indoors must have a FeLV/FIV test yearly.
- Proof of negative Intestinal Parasite Exam within the 6 months prior to boarding (this is not only for your pet’s protection, but also for the protection of our other guests).
EXOTIC AND AVIAN BOARDING REQUIREMENTS
Exotic pets must be current on an exam within the last year.
All exotic pets must be current within 6 months on an intestinal parasite exam and results must be negative. If parasites are found medications will be given to treat the pet at an additional cost.
Avian boarders must be current within 6 months on a gram stain as well as a complete blood count to assess for any signs of infectious disease. If any concerns arise from these tests you will be notified of additional required/recommended testing and treatments.
Please bring your pet’s diet from home as we do not have a boarding supply of food for exotic pets. If you do not bring your pet’s diet additional charges may apply. We ask that you also bring housing (cage, enclosure) for your pet if it is not too large to transport.
Please note: A credit card is required to hold a boarding reservation. Your card will only be charged if 24 hours cancellation notice is not given.